Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Upcoming Updates



I've been working on a ton of stuff lately for the new year, and here's a small taste of what's in the pipeline:

Kamen Rider Kuuga - I'll continue with episode #2 this week, once I get done watching it again for like the third time. If you thought I liked the debut, wait for this. I'm going to attempt to get through all of Kuuga by the spring, and then move onto another Heisei series. Possibly finish Decade or finally get to Double.

Kamen Rider V3 - Yup, I'll be picking up where I left off with #13 to go along with Kuuga (I'd like to be regularly reviewing one old show and one... uh, less-old show all year long.) Get ready for more two-fisted action, suspense and a lot of gushing about how great Junko is!

Kamen Rider episodes #40 & 41 - The classic two-parter that brought back Rider 1, brought in Doctor Shinigami and brought Kamen Rider into its second year! I'm going to jump around with the original series and will likely do some of the earliest episodes come April.

Rider's Legend Restrospective - If you thought Ryuki gave us the first Kamen Rider Trading Card Game, guess again. I'll take a look at the early 2000's game that might not be as famous as Rangers Strike or Ganbaride, but it's probably the only one that allowed you to deploy the acid pool that Yuuki Jôji lost his arm to against that Gorgom-aligned old rich guy from BLACK!

Ishinomori Week - To celebrate the big man's birthday, I'm going to talk about a couple of his other heroes, both on the page and ton TV, and how they relate back to Rider.

Kamen Rider OOO - With all the other stuff going on, I'm not sure if I'll do full episode reviews of this one, but I'd like to still talk about it. I'm behind the rest of the world in that I only got around to watching it lately, but 5 episodes in and I like it a lot. Maybe I'll just go with covering the series in chunks.

Some Super-Duper Secret Projects I Won't Talk About Right Now! - But we should be seeing glimpses of one soon.

That's it for now. Thanks to everybody who's been sending me well-wishes, thank-yous or just following my stuff. It's because of all you guys that I keep on going. The latter half of 2010 was a real bust, but I have hopes for 2011.

***

4 comments:

  1. if it's okay, i'd like to help you out in writing reviews. i mean it'll be from a different pov but it'll keep people updated on stuff.

    i believe that's what spideyfan.org/ did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're enjoying OOO. There's some really good stuff coming up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll watch OOO. It's really good, there'll be a lot of surprises when you start to watch more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm considering guest/reader reviews at the moment. I may experiment with it later this year.

    ReplyDelete